Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Beginnings...

Guess what?!?! Mr. Gray got a new job!!! He is going to be a sales rep for GE! (He'll be selling engineering products, etc. - you know, "smart people stuff"!) We are SO EXCITED!!! This opportunity just fell into his lap and he couldn't pass it up. He loved his job with Control Systems, but this is just a better opportunity for us (especially since I will be going back to school full time, hopefully, next year) in the long run. He told his boss yesterday...so it is official! :)

CONGRATULATIONS, GRAY!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

One more thing - yesterday was our 4 year anniversary (well, since we started dating). WOW, time flies!!! These past 4 years have been AWESOME and I am so blessed to now have Gray as my husband! He is my rock! We have been through so much together and I would not have wanted ANYONE ELSE by my side. I love you, Gray. Thanks for 4 wonderful years!! I look forward to 75 more!!!!

No comments: