Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning, Gray and I have our Christmas with just the two of us and then we go to Mama's to open gifts with she and my brother, Chase. Afterwards, we head to Gray's parents for Christmas with the Williams'! (I will post pictures from Christmas with the Williams' when I can get them off of the new camera Gray gave me)
Gray and I with Wamp Jaw that "Santa Chase" brought us
Chase with the donkey golf head cover we gave him....yes, it HEEE-HAAWS!! Made me laugh!

The gifts
"Santa Chase" brought me and Mama Caren...LOVE Wamp Jaw, the bulldog!

Mama Caren with the Mermaid watercolor we gave her. She is in a mermaid phase right now.....don't ask! :)
YAAAY! 2nd married Christmas!
(my, how our faces have grown since last Christmas! Hey, at least we are happy...right?!?!) haha!

What Santa brought Mama Caren

The family - Chase, Mama Caren, Whitney and Gray

1 comment:

Lee Herrin said...

I am super impressed with your blogging skills. Like 10 posts in one day? Send me some pics, woman!!